Arlington Congregational Church
Arlington Congregational Church believes that everyone shares in the ministry and mission of the church. We invite anyone who feels called to develop a new ministry to share their vision with us and see how we can help as a church.
We are outward-looking, forward thinking, and upwardly guided by God's call to share a vision of unconditional love and extravagant hospitality.
- God is Still Speaking - we take the Bible SERIOUSLY not literally
- God is calling us to share in God's mission and the justice and compassion and that is the church's central purpose.
- God works to make "all things new" allowing us to overcome sin, oppression, and suffering.
- We work cooperatively both locally and globally to be part of God's vision of a new community of love and service.
- We have deep connections with Christians of every age, but we are not bound by traditions that do not give life to the present and hope for the future.
- God calls all people to share in the community of hope that we call the church regardless of their age, race, sex, gender orientation, capabilities or disabilities, or faith background.